Judie Sadler has been practicing law in Harris County, Texas for over 25 years. She brings a fresh, business-oriented and multi-jurisdictional perspective to the practice of family law. In addition to handling family law matters, Judie Sadler has over 25 years of experience in various areas of litigation, business, employment and school law matters. She has successfully handled a variety of cases before administrative agencies as well as federal and state courts in Texas and other states throughout the nation.
Judie Sadler is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell and has enjoyed recognition as a partner in firms selected as Preeminent Law Firms by Martindale Hubbell since 1993. Since its inaugural edition in 2011, Martindale Hubbell has included her in their Preeminent Women Lawyer category as well. Judie is rated 10 out of 10 by AVVO. She is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Judie is admitted to and has practiced before the Texas Supreme Court, the federal courts in the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, and the U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth and D.C. Circuits. She is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Judie received a Bachelor of Science degree in 1982 from Baylor University and her juris doctorate in 1986 from the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas. While at KU law, Judie was a member of the Moot Court Team and worked in the law school’s Legal Aid clinic.
- Selected Legal Writing and Public Speaking
- Speaker at the Windsor Club, September 2011, April 2012
- Discussant at the Center for Women in Law,
- UT School of Law & Association of Women Attorneys, February 2012
- Speaker at the Executive Council, February 2011
- Speaker and Contributor for “Price of Business,” KNTH 1070 Bloomberg Radio 2010 to 2012 (“Price of Business” was previously presented on CNN radio and CBS radio.)
- Judie was recently named a Texas Super Lawyer (Thomson Reuters, 2013)
- 5300 Memorial Drive
- Suite 900
- Houston, Texas 77007
- Phone: 713.802.1777
- Facsimile: 713.802.1779