Jennifer Wright Satagaj
Jennifer is Board Certified,by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, in Family Law. Jennifer handles every case with integrity and compassion. She approaches each case from a unique perspective presenting multiple outcomes and objectives to clients. Her diligence and consideration aids clients in defining their ultimate goals, which in turn establishes the foundation for the strategy of the case. Jennifer’s dedication allows her to examine and develop each case’s strengths, weaknesses, and obstacles. Based on her experience, she is practical when advising clients on offers of settlement and risks related to hearings and trial.
While growing up in Dallas, Jennifer desired a profession in which she could help people in a positive way. At a young age, she decided being a family lawyer would allow her to accomplish this goal. Jennifer focused her education with the objective of providing services which would result in her clients feeling new emotional stability, financial security and a sense of overall well being after the conclusion of their case.
Jennifer earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management and Marketing from Baylor University. She received her juris doctorate from St. Mary’s School of Law. During law school, Jennifer participated in the civil law clinic as a student attorney. She served on the board of the Texas Young Lawyer’s Association as the Law Student Liaison. She was also the Chair of the State Bar of Texas Law Student Division.
Since returning to Dallas after law school, Jennifer has continued to be an active member in the community and has been named the inaugural recipient of the “Good Works Under 40” Award from The Dallas Foundation.
- Jennifer was recently selected by her peers for inclusion in the 24th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Family Law
- Board Certified, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Family Law
- State Bar of Texas- Family Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association- Family Law Section
- Collin County Bar Association
- Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Star (Thomson Reuters, 2014)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- College of The State Bar of Texas
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Junior League of Dallas
- Rising star 2014-2017
- 25th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America – Family Law
- Campbell Centre
- North Tower
- 8350 N. Central Expressway
- Suite 1100
- Dallas, Texas 75206
- 6136 Frisco Square Blvd
- Suite 400
- Frisco, Texas 75034
- (By Appointment Only)